Briefly

I am here. Hope you all are having fun too.

Bye!

Comments

1. El gatto says:

Well, I’m here and I just bought my tickets to Israel for September 10 days trip. Travel agency quoted $1535 each for flight taking 24 hrs. I prodded him with some info from Travelocity and then he quoted $1305 for 15 hr flight. I went on Priceline and got the exact same tickets for $1064!

2. El gato says:

I’m so excited I don’t know how to spell my handle anymore!

Wow, disappointing…we thought common council races were bad, Fleming just dropped out of School Board race, so now ALL School Board races are UNCONTESTED! The inmates will continue to run the asylum.

4. wow El gato that’s some good handywork. If you didn’t mind flying standby i could’ve got you some $100 tix!

5. I don’t think my wife would have even thought of going standby and then hoping we would get there to connect with the tour group. And if she were to use up her vacation sitting at the airport….it’s not a pretty picture!

6. El gato says:

I bet the first thing you do is contact the albatross flying association!

7. Lucky Lady says:

Cindy, that’s a “view room” to rave about. Thanks to Brkfld Dad for breaking the news to Cindy about the school board race. I didn’t want to tell her. Cindy better get back here quick. We need all the help we can get.

Overseas, $100, standby… it’s called airline employee tickets!

9. Anonymous says:

BrkfldDad got it right!

10. That’s me forgetting to login again.

11. And Dan, to be fair, we already have books on tape which are proven to help hone listening skills.

I can’t stand them, though.

12. Janice Hixson says:

It is so good to see what my daughter is doing.

13. El Gato – whew. I was afraid of an impostor again.
    BrkfldDad. Blech. But it doesn’t surprise me at all.

Lisa Sink has it wrong, by the way:

“Bill Aslin withdrew Feb. 25 from his contest with Jones for the at-large seat being vacated by Patrick Murphy. C. Brooks Fleming withdrew Monday from his race against Marcello for Cheri Sylla’s Area I board seat. Gehl, an incumbent board member, is running unopposed.”

Marcello is running in Murphy’s at-large spot and Jones in Area I.

I doubt Marcello serves his full three years. He’s anticipating the Sensenbrenner hand-off to Kanavas and wants the State Senate spot still. (Kanavas beat him several years ago.) The other option, and this one is icky, is that he’s planning a run for mayor in a couple of years if Speaker doesn’t stand.