Sing like a canary

That’s my advice if you ever get caught. The strategy apparently worked for Dennis Troha.

Comments

1. El gato says:

I don’t know how anyone can doubt that our justice system if dysfunctional. If you have money, you get off. If you’re poor, you do time. The worst thing is the crazy, incompetent, and arbitrary judges we have in so many places. In this case the judge didn’t fine Troha because the Bush administration wastes money. Insane!

2. Kathryn says:

“I don’t know how anyone can doubt that our justice system if dysfunctional. If you have money, you get off. If you’re poor, you do time.”

El Gato, are you feeling alright? 😉

3. Kathryn speaks for all of us.

4. I’ve told you guys before, it’s one of the things I like best about El Gato. He calls ’em like he sees ’em.

5. El gato says:

It’s hard to believe how liberal thinkers just won’t admit the obvious! My statement was actually meant to be two parts…the first is the system is broken, and secondly it takes money to get off.
    If this story doesn’t show you how a liberal judge makes insane decisions, you are hopelessly out of touch with what’s going on in the courts.

6. Kathryn says:

Talk about not admitting the obvious!

Gato, your observation about the justice system was–dare I say it?–fair, open-minded, compassionate, even lib…(well, never mind.) The joke was that you had made a brash statement that I could agree with whole-heartedly. Now you are so bent on insulting someone that you can’t see it…..That is funny!

Now, if I tell you that I took my toddlers to the Capitol building years ago to defend our great homeschooling law will you fall off your chair?

7. El gato says:

Yes, I did! May I suggest you make up your mind as to whether to want to defend our freedoms or give them up to liberal judges? Take a look at this picture. In about the 3rd full row back on the right end you see a man in a baseball cap with white stripes on his left sleeve. That’s me joining 500 others to defend our freedom with the State legislators.

8. Kathryn says:

Nice photo!

Now, which freedoms have I been giving up to whom? Let me out of the box, man; I agreed with you on this one.

9. Lucky Lady says:

This Troha guy spills his guts out to save his own skin. He turns in two former employees who probably donated at the urging of Troha. He even passed money through his kids, will he turn them in too? Scott Jensen should get this Gimbel attorney to represent him. Gimbel says “People like Dennis Troha become targets, if you will.” So Troha is a victim? And then Troha says he is getting what he deserves. Six months probation and no fine is a nasty punishment! I hope they get the bigger fish.