Auntie Zeituni’s $260 to be returned

This is getting very odd, very fast.

From the WashingtonPost:

“Given the information that has been brought to our attention, the contributions are being refunded,” Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, told The Washington Post this morning.

$260 down, $63 million to go.

Comments

1. In Need of Triage says:

I’ve figured out how you pick blog topics: if it isn’t relevant, if it’s polarizing, and if it’s distorted–you love it.

Keep on keeping on. It will only make Tuesday that much more sweet, dear Cynthia.

2. Obama’s Mama – maybe you should figure out where the family is hanging out.

Does it strike you as odd that Obama, who so ardently embraced his black heritage in his book, doesn’t keep up with his black family? That he runs to his white grandmother when he denied being white?

Time will tell, O’mama. Goodness knows if you dropped off this blog, it just wouldn’t break my heart at all. You need to stick to your original name. Maybe you’re having a sympathetic identity crisis to match the candidate’s.

3. In Need of Triage says:

Obama’s mom died of cancer, i’m pretty sure. So my guess is she hangs out 6 feet under.

I admit this is not my original name, but i’m sure not Obama Mama.

4. I guess I was relying upon the similar style and IP.

That’s an interesting perspective – six feet under. I just don’t think I would have phrased it like that.

For the AP to release this story today is so unlike them I believe other factors are at play. There is no way to be sure but I believe somebody has been sitting on this story and found out it was going to be released, or the whistle blown. Rather then be scooped by another media outlet the AP decided to go with the story and thereby have some control on it’s release. The AP has been in the tank for Obama and this just doesn’t pass the smell test. Even if he had the information I don’t believe John McCain would release it. The AP is reporting it learned of this on Friday but I’m not convinced, unless they were told it’s you or someone else. Regardless, this illustrates the idiocy of our immigration policy and/or enforcement.

6. I agree – the Saturday release is very unusual.

7. In Need of Triage says:

Even if it’s true, it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just a dog whistle for saying Obama isn’t a natural-born citizen.

8. Elwood Hunkelsphelt says:

Cindy, give it up. Your desperation is showing…

9. Randy – WaPo is say the Times of London broke the story. That kind of puts the pieces together.

—-

No, INoT, that’s not what it is. It says, to me, that Obama is a fraud for proffering speeches about how important family is and then not having any idea in all the world where his very important (for personal revenue from his book) Auntie is living. I hadn’t thought of you angle until you brought it up.

(PS – does that mean you responded to the pitch of that dog whistle since you are apparently the only one that heard it?)

Elwood
    No, not desperation. Sadness.

11. Elwood wants someone to be as miserable as he is – just think of him as a poster child for the Democratic party.

I copied and pasted a bit of a Washington Post article. I don’t think that would be labeled either sad or desperate.

Cindy
    No, that’s pitiful.
    And it reaffirms my faith that the AP would not break an anti-Obama story, especially 3 days before the election. Hurrah for the Brits.

13. This story is almost as devastating as that whole birth certificate fiasco. We need to start raising the bar on these “breaking stories”. Only 48 hours to go and this is all we’ve got?

14. Elwood Hunkelsphelt says:

That makes you the poster-aristocrat of the Republican Party, right?

Strupp
    Here are a few others:
    *Threw his own grandmother under the bus as a ” typical white person” when it suited him politically.
    *Obama voted present 129 times in the Illinois Senate. Lack of leadership.
    * Obama aligned himself wih Bill Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dorhn, both admitted domestic terrorists.
    * Obama belonged to Trinity Church headed by Rev Jeremiah Wright for 20 years and finally left for political, not religious reasons.
    * Was involved with Tony Rezco on several levels-he was found guilty of fraud and money laundering with additional charges pending.
    * On Obama’s National Finance Committee is Marilyn Katz, former head of security for the SDS, Students for a Democratic Society, from which the Weathermen broke off. She has held fund raisers for Obama and is a bundler.
    * Obama associated himself with Carl Davidson, an American marxist, who was Secretary of the SDS and has a socialist pedigree.
    * Barack voted no, three times, to a bill that would have provided proper medical assistance to a baby born alive and seperate from the mother, after a failed abortion.
    * In 2006 Obama went to Kenya and supported Raila Odinga, then running for President, and saw that he got a $950,000 donation. Odinga has promised to install Shariah Law in Kenya.
    * Rashid Khalidi, Director of the PLO’s press agency, and his wife used to babysit for the Obamas. The dinner Obama attended for him and the famous LA Times tape recently made news.
    * Promised the American people he would participate in the public funding of his Presidential campaign and went back on his word.
    *Barack bypassed a scheduled trip to visit injured soldiers while overseas.
    * Barack opposed the Surge from the outset and still does, yet everyone in the world, except Obama, agrees it has turned the tide in Iraq.
    *Obama is the most liberal person in the U S Senate.
    Just a few.

For Virginia (my state), Ohio, Pennsylvania and others Barack will enact carbon emission laws with the purpose to bankrupt your coal industry. Hear him say it in January of this year.

There is no question about the timing of this release.

17. Elwood – right down to my K-mart buy one get one half price blue jeans.

18. Elwood Hunkelsphelt says:

you might not be a spendthrift (except on airfare, hotels, photography and iPhones), but you are still wealthy.

19. J. Strupp says:

Randy, besides the abortion bill……none of these get a serious rise out me.

Strupp
    I believe you.

Elwood
    We conservatives don’t feel guilty about wealth. I’m sure Cindy appreciates the compliment.

22. Elwood – you seem to have this recurring “my life sucks, you’re so much better” theme. Step out and make sure your life doesn’t suck. A little personal responsibility never hurt anyone.

There are now three names coming from this private ip – o’mama, INoT, and Elwood. I’m cutting you off since you can’t find a personality that you’d like to stick to here.

23. The definition of wealthy seems to parallel other definitions–“someone is wealthy if they are better off financially than I am.”

Trackbacks

1. […] green card are allowed to contribute, foreign nationals are not. Fairly Conservative reports: Auntie's contribution will be returned. Please, comment content should relate to the subject of the post. Although I try to respond to […]