Michael Steinhafel is the drunk attorney in Elm Grove

And that certainly explains hits to this blog searching his name. (Michael Steinhafel is the attorney mentioned in this legal situation.) The ElmGroveNOW article says Steinhafel was at three times the .08 legal limit to drive.

Of course we all know driving under the influence creates very little concern in Wisconsin. This attorney shouldn’t have any trouble brushing off and getting on with it.

Update – November 2009

Steinhafel’s done it again.

Comments

1. Peter Hinrichs says:

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

2. former client says:

Michael Steinhafel is the biggest piece of s**t attorney I have ever dealt with in my life. His addictions have not only cost his clients money, he has destroyed their lives along with it. He should not be in a position of trust, he should be disbarred immediately. Let him destroy his life but leave innocent people of his path of destruction.

3. Anonymous says:

How come no charges were ever filed against him on this? Or at least they aren’t on the Circuit Court Access site.

4. If I remember correctly, DUIs are often handled by the municipality and not always put into the state system.

5. anonymous says:

This guy is a clown just like his older brother Mark, who likes to pay off loyal long term employees, so they leave their furniture companies health plan! Both forgot to take classes in ethics!

6. anonymous says:

I agree with the above statement. If your 50 and working at steinhafels, you better look for a new job! Great place to work!

7. Anonymous says:

I hired him to represent me and he told me to plead No Contest to a charge I was inocent of. He is a TERRIBLE attorney! All he really cares about is the Money which he is not bashfull in asking for. Had I only known then what I know now I would have discharged him and hired someone who could really defend me.