A serious question for my regular readers

I’m contemplating taking the month of November off in order to focus my efforts towards NaNoWriMo. Would you live, or would I need to find guest bloggers?

–Cindy

Comments

1. wilson828 says:

Omg…..what the heck are we going to do????

2. Libby Wistrom says:

Go for it! I think it is so cool. We’ll find some way to amuse ourselves….

Take the month off, we will survive!

4. I thought you already had guest bloggers.

5. No one on a regular schedule.

6. Wilson828 says:

What’s a regular schedule mean? I could help out on occasion… but nothing regular…

holy cow I might have to get a life for the next month

7. Well, I did mention to my husband that I’d be shutting off comments and everything. I mean, how could I concentrate if I knew you guys were having fun without me?

8. Can you really turn US off for a month? The withdrawal might be more than you can handle.

9. I’m pretty sure I can do that – as long as I turn off comments. If there’s sill traffic? I don’t make any promises. Someone has to keep an eye on you guys.

10. Santa's Elf says:

What is the end game here – a catastrophic bowel movement? Why not just invite Alderman Berg in as a guest blogger? We need our daily Cindy fix!!!

11. I could possibly turn my “Hot Topic of the Week” things into something that occurs on a regular basis. Randy already contributes a lot.

I could keep an eye on the site for the month, if you give me admin privlages. I am very good at disucssion moderation – just ask the people over at the Quotaless.com forums, where I constantly have to deal with arguments over little things, like Pokemon.

12. That’s ok. I’ve pretty much decided to skip nanowrimo for this November. If I really want to get it done, I’ll buck up and make it a priority someday! Part of the problem is that I already have a couple of things I need to write for next week.

(And elf, I think what’s his name would lack the stamina.)

13. Wilson828 says:

oh good.

now i can end my week on a positive note

hello from door county … waving!!!

14. Santa's Elf says:

Ah, would that be for the BM or the blog?

15. Elf, believe it or not, we’ve managed almost two years without ever talking about bm’s. Cool it or you’re out of here.

16. Having worked at a nursing home, I know what a BM is. Very disgusting.

Gee, I go play golf and you suggest retirement and then re-up. As I am going to Charlestown Racetrack tomorrow I will use horseracing parlance and suggest the site not go dark.

18. Karin Wii B. Sharin says:

They love you, Cindy, they really love you.

19. Nah. They tolerate me. The fact remains I’m too lazy to write a whole book! Better to decide that now than two weeks into the project. It’s still on my list for someday.