Senate District 8 race – Darling/Pasch

You need to go read this from Wisconsin Reporter.

To Pasch’s claim that there’s no coordination, hogwash. Her rump is planted on that board. It’s the most blatant violation I’ve ever seen.

And someone, please! Do a last-week advert tying Pasch and Citizen Action of Wisconsin with those protests at Opportunity, Inc. Pasch is disgusting, and every single voter in that district needs to know how low she’ll stoop. A woman who will condone protests at a ceremony for the developmentally disabled against the guest of honor will stop at nothing.

Comments

1. In poor taste? Maybe. They were protesting the speaking, not the group he was speaking too.

I’ll vote for Darling because of what she has done, certainly not simply because her opponent doesn’t condem the protesters. I wish the GOP supporters would do more to point out the positive things of Alberta Darling instead of constantly being negative against her opponent. Case in point: Since Saturday, I have received 8 (EIGHT!!!) flyers denouncing the Dem candidate and only 2 that offer what Darling stands for. There is something definately wrong with that ratio!!!!

I know, I’m living in la la land if I think it will ever change.

2. jimspice says:

If Pasch is coordinating efforts with third parties, that is wrong, and she should face the full force of the law. Are you willing to say the same for your candidate?

Meh.

4. What did she do, jimspice? I’m not aware of any blatant transgression. You know I don’t pick favorites when it comes to stuff like this. Give me proof. I linked to Pasch’s name on the board list and the group is obviously running adverts against Darling.

Lorax, that’s as good as you can do today? I’m not even sure what it means.

I thought about trying; but then this is just sound and fury. No one ever thought Darling would be in trouble. But they should have known from last time that even in a safe Republican seat, she will come close to losing for a 2nd time if she doesn’t lose.

Which inspires me to ask if she’s a terrible campaigner, or just that out of touch.

7. jimspice says:

Collusion? http://onewisconsinnow.pnstate.org/site/MessageViewer?dlv_id=22122&em_id=16125.0

I’m sure there will be more to come. I’m sincerely surprised that she actually released the emails. Anyone who TRULY values transparency in politics should denounce her 2 month FOI stall tactic.

8. Thanks for the translation, bdad. Does it surprise me that The Lorax would be so indifferent in this matter? Yes, actually it does.

As I’ve explained before, even if Darling loses, it won’t change a thing. The district will be Republican again in less than two years.

Elections still have consequences.

10. Yep. Too bad for you the consequences are of no real significance in this round.

11. jimspice says:

No comment on the Darling/American Federation for Children developments Cindy?

12. I have no idea what you are talking about, and given you didn’t provide the link I suggested, well, maybe you don’t either.

13. I provided one link six comments up, but here’s another: http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/126733888.html

14. I’m sorry. I see that you did. All I can say is OMG! A lobbyist contacted a lawmaker. Can you believe it?

Get real. Your candidate sits on the board of the organization that’s running adverts in the campaign and your complaining that a lobbyist contacted a lawmaker? Reality must not be your strong suit.