All the marbles

Are kind of scattered across the floor this morning. 🙂 I’m here, but just shy of having them all in one place.

Watch this instead. Rachel Maddow pretty much says what I meant to say yesterday but didn’t quite get around to writing.

Nice job by the American Future Fund on getting the video out.

Oh, and J. Strupp – futures are up! But you and I know it has nothing to do with Obama losing in November. 😉

h/t Smitty from The Other McCain

Comments

There’s really lot’s of directions one can go to comment on yesterday’s event in Wisconsin. My number one hope is that the Wisconsin legislature will look at it’s recall legislation and at least consider adding some teeth to it. Such that “not liking one’s policies or perhaps hating the person” are not reasons to remove one from office. That’s what normal elections are designed to do.

And I had to laugh as I linked an early national MSM story on yesterday’s election and in the first sentence Walker was said to have “survived the recall election”. I would take exception to that phrasing and say no, he didn’t survive the recall, he prevailed over it.

2. J. Strupp says:

Hahaha….you’re killing me.

3. I did get one thing right. The spin from the left is that yesterday was all about money and Citizens United. Plus they are still crowing about how Obama led Romney in the exit polls (you know, the same exit polls that showed a 50/50 tie). Next they will probably start talking up their “big win” in Racine. Maybe those busloads of “new voters” just stopped in for all the adult bookstores on I-94, cast their votes, and drove back. 🙂

We should get the SCOTUS results June 25 (the last day the court will issue rulings this session). Hopefully it turns out well, and June is a happy month.

Glad to bring some humor to you today, Strupp.

5. J. Strupp says:

Sorry Randy, that was for Cindy and her stock market/Presidential election correlation.

It was painful to read 4 years ago but now I just have a good laugh whenever it comes up. 🙂

Gotcha. 🙂

7. Wilson828 says:

Yes I agree with Randy – Walker prevailed over it. (waving hi to Randy). I’m glad Walker won. Clearly, with the number of voters participating this was a mandate from the people – period. It’s suppose to work that way. Oh well. (I hear crying off in the distance .. Unions…)

So you guys think that this was a telling race of things to come in November? So … (just asking now) … do you have a candidate? We didn’t last time – who do we have this time? I’m just wondering.

8. white collar crime kills says:

“The spin from the left is that yesterday was all about money and Citizens United” which it obviously significantly was. The influence had been noted long *before* June 5. Though nobody (that I read) attempted to predict the strength of the influence.
    (I’m not as leftist.)