Mystery Guest

When the RNC released it’s schedule of speakers for their Convention there was an interesting entry. On Thursday night there is a listing titled To Be Announced.

I guess this is intended to be a surprise as surely it is known by now who this will be. Some guesses being bantered about are, Nancy Reagan, Sarah Palin, Dennis Miller, a Reagan hologram, mayby Paul Ryan’s mother, ….??

My favorite guess and one of which I would approve…Joe Biden.

Anybody have a guess or maybe some inside information?

Comments

1. Joe Biden will show up and tell all of us what we already know, there is no birth certificate. It’s the elephant in the room. No pun intended.

2. Why do I keep seeing Clint Eastwood on Twitter?

You think he’s been called to ‘make our day’ ?

4. As long as it is not Ted Nugent.

5. Maybe Dennis Miller for a little levity? Or Rush. But my serious guess is Eastwood. Twitter knows All.

6. He’s going to tell Obama to get off our lawn. 😉

7. Anonymous says:

That’s quite the lineup…

^That was me. >:-)

Of course you would say that looking at a small snippet of a three page agenda. But how dare, you must be racist, after all Jane Edmonds is an African-American and you’ve chosen to belittle her.

Okay, not really, but my comment is about as asinine as the comments echoed repeatedly by the left these past few days/weeks.

Well Cindy, you’re right. According to Fox, it’s Dirty Harry himself. Should be interesting.

Huh? That’s the most incoherant you’ve been BrkfldDad.

Anyways… it was a continuation of a discussion on this site that started with criticizing the DNC speakers. Nice try though, B-Dad.

I’ll just chalk it up to waking up on the wrong side of reality – we all have those days!

🙂 Like taking candy from a baby. Thanks for making my day!

14. I was hoping for Seamus!